I just reached home, not long ago. It's like, 6a.m now. Aww. This is my second
party-all-night out. Firstly, yes yes,
MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody! Haha. Went to meet my girls, and a guy, at Orchard. Rushed like mad to Taka first to get a last minute gift for gift exchange, before heading back to Cineleisure's Cafe Cartel. Well, we did brave through Orchard Road. Mind the word,
brave. If you had been there on the eve, you would know how it was like. War. I regret wearing skirt and halter top. Cos' it somehow makes me look weak and people started
attacking me with their spray. Sticky all over. Esp my hair! Urgh! Cant stand it man. Though I've just shampooed it, it feels dry and rotten. Hate it! In the end we resort to actually buying the spray to kinda "revenge" on whoever that attacked us. One side of me was like hoping those idiots would stop aiming me, and the other side of me was hoping to have much more fun! Super contradicting.
Aha. Walked all the way from Orchard station to Plaza Sing to catch a midnight movie which started at 2.25a.m. Family Stone? Or something like that. It's supposed to be a comedy I think. Had a good laugh watching. It's nicer than what I had expected, but I still feel that the content is, er, just wrong la. Nvm.
Slacked at Gelare 2 storeys below the theatre after movie, which was around 4 plus. Surprising, saw Jaszies' friend and exchanged greetings. Wy was trying hard to sleep. I'm not that tired afterall so here I am, still strong and kicking, blogging at this hour. Oh, good morning people! =x
I'm going to work tmr. Er, no, today. Haha. On Christmas Day! Think am going to meet Jasz and Michelle for dinner at Food Republic? I think so. And might also be Nooch-ing with Zee before work.
I'm in a festive mood now. Ho ho ho!
:)))))))